Accessory Lines

Take a minute to browse through my:
Convenient online catalog for great Ideas for Everyday Living!

Click on each of the photo's below to view the dynamic products and savings at your fingertips!

Plus there are Weekly Specials & Mega Super Savings Sale

Whether you need help organizing or updating a room or an uninviting space, I can help you get started with our versatile line of organizing and decorating essentials. Contact me so I can help you create your own Signature or Everyday Style today!
contact me at info@eilataninteriors.ca or 416-239-6066.

Hope to hear from you soon!




Eilatan Interiors Service Packages

~~~~~

Silver Package

Details Coming Soon.

Gold Package

Details Coming Soon!

Platinum Package

Details Coming Soon!

Copyright 2009 - Eilatan Interiors

To request information please contact eilataninteriors@gmail.com Thank You, Eilatan Interiors
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations